Supported storage media
- Hard disk drives*
- Networked storage devices
- FTP servers**
- CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R (including double-layer DVD+R), DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-RE***
- USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0, FireWire (IEEE-1394) and PC card storage devices
- REV® and other removable media
* Acronis True Image Home 2011 does not support the following dynamic volume types: Mirrored and RAID-5. There are some additional limitations on operations with dynamic and GPT disks:
- To perform operations with dynamic and GPT disks, you need separately purchased Acronis True Image Home 2011 Plus Pack
- Creation of Acronis Secure Zone is not supported.
- Recovery of a dynamic volume as a dynamic volume with manual resizing is not supported
- GPT disks can be recovered only “volume-to-volume” without the possibility of resizing
- Try&Decide® cannot be used for protecting dynamic and GPT disks
- “Clone disk” operation is not supported for dynamic and GPT disks
** An FTP server must allow passive mode file transfers. For data to be recovered directly from an FTP server, the backup must consist of files no greater than 2GB each.
The firewall settings of the source computer should have Ports 20 and 21 opened for the TPC and UDP protocols to function. The Routing and Remote Access Windows service should be disabled.
*** Burned rewritable discs cannot be read in Linux without a kernel patch.